Is your business in Pole position?
If not let me help.
With a successful track record in Sales and Account Management at all levels, I will provide an objective and impartial assessment of your business continuity plans to help get the best from your team.
Automotive Sales Management Consultant
On the grid
I help companies improve their sales performance by focussing on the key processes.
Synchronized services that work together
Strategy & Structure
I can help by meeting selected individuals on a 1-2-1 basis to discuss how they currently perform their role and what challenges and risks they feel they have to manage. This is then benchmarked and a detailed report produced to show actual current practices, any potential risks of doing nothing and the opportunities available if best practice is implemented on key elements of the sales role. The report includes recommendations for next steps and offers support with communication and implementation, if required.
Sales Plans & Project Management
I can help by working with the key stakeholders to identify and document the opportunities and then by supporting the project team to identify the necessary resources, prioritise the tasks and implement the plan. A project milestone document is used to monitor progress with countermeasures to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
I can help by working with you to review current business processes and assist with identifying new initiatives and opportunities targeted towards existing and new customers. Once identified, a plan is produced to quantify the tactics, detail the actions and identify the best available resources needed to achieve success.
Mentoring & Coaching
I can help by supporting new-to-role individuals at any level with general issues they encounter for the first time. Many individuals feel uncomfortable contacting their new boss with problems and uncertainties they are faced with in their new role and so in reality they don’t, which means they feel even more vulnerable. Regular 1-2-1 catch-up and coaching sessions with someone who has experience in the role ensures clear understanding and direction. This is backed up by telephone contact to maintain ongoing clarity, increasing the individual’s confidence and their chances of delivering greater success.
I can help by meeting with selected individuals to discuss how they currently perform their role and what challenges they have. Key areas that absorb disproportionate amounts of time can be identified and with a few simple steps and processes implemented, could mean they are able to accomplish more in a shorter time. This will create more free time to take advantage of other opportunities making them more effective and potentially more successful.
Working in Partnership
In any walk of life we often choose to get a second opinion; sometimes because we want to validate what we already believe, other times when we really don’t know which way to turn. The saying “you can’t see the wood for the trees” is a very relevant analogy in business and so here’s where an external view can often bring fresh ideas and new initiatives to improve revenues.
Experienced resource when you need it
Companies often recognise they have issues that need resolving but their day-to-day routines and priorities mean they don’t have the manpower to properly investigate more strategic issues and deliver the solutions. An external consultant can be very cost effective by providing the immediate and necessary skills and experience to carry out the tasks on a temporary basis.
Benchmarking your business
Selling is not an exact science and a primary example of this can be the way a sales team operates. Sales teams are usually constructed of people with very different skill sets and so not everyone tends to adopt best practice, which should be the benchmark. A confidential report will detail the current state, risks of doing nothing and proposed actions to improve operational profitability.
Skilled, professional sales support
Specific operational projects or reviewing the sales structure and sales processes being used to manage and develop your key customers are challenging and difficult tasks. If you don’t have the necessary resource available in-house now, contact me to gain access to a highly experienced sales professional who can offer the support and guidance you need.
With just one day on-site Roy provided us with a very detailed, comprehensive report of actions, and more importantly, solutions required. We were delighted with the analysis and will look forward to working with Roy again in the future
Let’s Start a Conversation
Definitions and Interpretation
In this policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
– “Our Site” refers to our website: www.royrogersconsultancy.com
– “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site, or by any other means such as telephone or text.
– “we/us/our” means Roy Rogers Consultancy – a sole trader business.
- Information we collect
– We will only collect information about you that is necessary to respond to your enquiry and enable us to deliver and invoice the service(s) for which we have been engaged.
– When you contact us we will collect your name, your email address and any other personal information by any other means, such as telephone or text that you choose to give us.
– We will place cookies on your computer or device to collect personal information that is limited to your effective use of Our Site; we do not use any other means of data collection. Cookies are small files, which are stored on a user’s computer designed to hold a small amount of data which is specific to a particular client and website.
- Purpose for collecting personal data
– to reply;
– in connection with fulfilling any of our contractual obligations to you;
– to provide you with information and news about us and our activities;
– for any relevant Health and Safety purposes.
- Information security
– We will ensure, as far as is reasonably possible, that personal information remains confidential and stored for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
– You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time and to request that we delete it.
– We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes without your express written consent.
– Should you have a security concern, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
– Please note Our Site may contain links to other websites. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- Transferring your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
– Some or all your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). If we do store data outside the EEA (this may be the case, for example, if an email server or data storage device is in a country outside the EEA), we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
5. Access to your information
– You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
– You have the right to contact us if you believe any personal information we hold is incorrect, has changed or you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data.
– If you have any questions about how we use your personal information please contact us using the details at the end of this policy.
– If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
- Contact details
– If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this policy or how we use your personal information please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in Our Site has been obtained from reliable sources, Roy Rogers Consultancy is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in Our Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader. In no event will Roy Rogers Consultancy, or its partners, employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in Our Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information contained in Our Site is intended solely to provide general guidance on areas of business practice, which by reviewing the processes can offer potential improvements. No guarantees of success can be given or should be assumed.